Monday 5 March 2007

Pill? No thank you.

I am ashamed to admit this but Marian found a pill after she woke up (she sleeps in our bedroom). As this was a nap, no one was there. She carried it outside and waited outside the toilet where she knew someone was inside. When my mum came out, she handed the pill over. We have to really count our blessings. I dread to think what might have been.

I asked her where she found it and she took me to the mobile (the toy for babies which goes rotates with music) where she indicated to a hole.

We have to make sure that nothing like this will ever happen again.

This is as shocking as her falling down the stairs after someone had forgotten to close the gate. I was the unfortunate witness of her tumbling down the stairs. We were extremely lucky that she did not injure herself.

1 comment:

anastasia robin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.