Wednesday 21 March 2007

Jumping upwards and forwards

Marian has been jumping up and down for quite some time now. We introduced her to jump forwards and now she cannot get enough of it. I showed her how I can jump from one end of the living room to the other and as I land right in front of her, she giggles her heart out. In hindsight, perhaps I should not have shown her how much I can jump (I used to do triple jumping) because since she cannot jump anywhere near the amount I can, she enlists me to hold her hands. I count from one to three and she jumps. I have to carry her through the jump from one sofa to another. This can get tiring after a while.

I have been concerned about my lack of exercise which I used to get from playing tennis twice a week. But carrying and playing with Marian has at least kept my arms pretty fit.

No comments: