Friday 16 March 2007

Marian and her bath

Marian struggled to have a bath when she was little but she soon became very enthusiastic in having a bath. She would pull my hand towards the bathroom and actively persuade me to have a bath with her. I play this routine where I go in first and say it is very hot and I ask her to come towards the bath so that I can lift her in. She moves away so that I cannot reach her but eventually, her wanting to have a bath is too strong and comes within my reach.

This backfired yesterday. It was apparently too hot for her. Even though it was made cooler, she insisted on the bath being too hot. We agreed that she will have a bath later. I hope she reverts back to her normal enthusiasm.

1 comment:

anastasia robin said...

When she was little? 21 months still seems little to me