Thursday 12 April 2007

Another playground near Louvre

I tried to get her on this wagon instead but she could not be controlled.

Get me out of here! As soon as it started to go round and up and down, she could not stand it. There was a barrage of "DANGEROUS" and she was insisting on getting off the merry-go-round.

I hoped she would get her money's worth this time on the merry-go-round. It looked promising.

Lets try something different. I wonder what the view is like up here if I stand. Well, I am taller than daddy.

There were no normal slides but we found an alternative in this dome. It was too big for her to climb so I had to lift her up. It did not take long to figure out that this can also function as a slide. The other kids were content staying at the top (probably because they have invested a lot of effort to get up there) but Marian was going up and down, up and down.

Afterwards, "dizzy, dizzy".

This is a mechanical rocking horse. I don't think there were any springs. Consequently, it did not seem thrilling enough for her. Before this, she tried a trampoline for the first time. She did not get her money's worth. She was observing the other children but she never managed to get the hang of it. After bouncing once or twice, she lost her balance.

1 comment:

anastasia robin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.