Monday 18 June 2007

Likes things in order: internally and externally

She does like things in order whether it is something inside her mind or something outside. For instance, when closing the curtains, she will never forget to tell me if I have left a gap. This has been going on for quite some time but more recently, she was drinking some milk and I used to read a book to her whilst she drinks her milk. I have stopped doing this and usually say just watch the television if it happens to be on. She was asking for a children's program called Teletubbies but I said it is not on at this time. Then I realised that she was asking for the book version which we had bought recently. Then she said you made a mistake.

She seems to relish every opportunity to correct the adults. When we make a mistake on purpose, she will quickly correct us.

1 comment:

anastasia robin said...

You know how in Teletubbies they always play the video twice? Used to hate that. They need to stop replaying the videos!