Tuesday 5 June 2007

Her first big scratch

Marian fell on the pavement the other day. Since she was wearing shorts, she managed to scratch her knee. It looked worse than it really was (if she had trousers, I don't think she would have got a scratch) but she would not stop crying for a long time. We were on our way to the playground and although she was crying, she still wanted to go the playground. I got about midway and she wanted to go back home. I reached the entrance of the park and she changed her mind and wanted to go to the playground. We reached the gate of the playground and she refused to go in and requested to go back home. We went back home in the end.

She has a scab now but she prefers it to be covered up with trousers. In the bath, she usually stands up when I am ready to wash her (sometimes without asking). She was reluctant to do so and I had to reassure her that I will not scrub against the injury.

1 comment:

anastasia robin said...

This was my second birthday!