Wednesday 8 August 2007

More pictures continued


This is more like it. He was crying his heart out. Lately I talk to him and he seems to understand me and goes quiet. For example, when he is crying in my arms, I tell him that his milk is on his way and he suddenly becomes quiet. Perhaps it is wishful thinking but I like to think that he understands me.


Side view of his head. His weight is above average and his head circumference is very large (between 1 percent and 0.1 percent of all babies). However, his height is slightly below average.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).